CleanWorkForce.com (CWF), a subsidiary of WPAS, Inc., is a third party administrator of online substance abuse programs.
CleanWorkForce was created by WPAS, Inc. in 2000, in response to feedback from clients who were seeking an efficient platform to deter substance abuse in the workplace.
Third party administration of a drug and alcohol testing program can significantly improve:
- Administrative Costs
- Insurance Rates
- Business Opportunities
CleanWorkForce offers professionally managed drug and alcohol testing programs, immediate access to employee compliance status, and eliminates the administrative burdens associated with internal management.
Washington Construction Industry Substance Abuse Program
The 'WCISAP' is a comprehensive substance abuse testing program which was established to assist in providing safe and drug free working environments. The program was developed through the joint efforts of labor and management. It is administered by a third party who coordinates and maintains participant's testing records and compliance status.
Participating employers can quickly verify a participant's compliance status, expediting employment, while also increasing the employer's productivity and reducing unnecessary costs associated with repeated tests and pre-employment tests.
Both bargaining and non-bargaining administrative employees of union contractors may participate in the WCISAP.
The program is financed by employer contributions and includes:
- Pre-program, random, reasonable suspicion, post-accident, return-to-work and follow–up tests
- Negative results available within 24 hours or less
- Annual 50% drug and 10% breath alcohol random test selections
- Verification of participant's compliance status online 24/7 or by phone 7 a.m. - 4 p.m. weekdays
- Test results confirmed by a medical review officer
- Evaluations and treatment recommendations by an employee assistance program professional
- Follow-up test monitoring
- Participant identification cards
- Annual supervisory training
- Approximately 70 collection sites available throughout Western and Central Washington
Additional information can be found on the program's website at www.wcisap.com, including:
- Plan Documents
- Employer Manuals
- Currently Participating Employers
- Collection Site Options