Frequently Asked Questions
- How are the working hours?
- Hourly employees typically enjoy a 37.5-hour work week. The company holds business hours Monday through Friday from 8:00am to 5:00pm Pacific. However, depending on the department and the role that you are in the shift may vary.
- I am interested in a career at WPAS, how do I apply?
- Please visit the career page and click on the link to view all open job opportunities.
- Is a cover letter needed with my application?
- A cover letter is appreciated, but not required.
- If I am interested in several open positions, do I have to submit a separate application for each one?
- Yes, an application must be submitting for each position you are applying to.
- What happens after I submit my application(s)?
- You will receive confirmation that your application(s) have been received. The Human Resource Manager will contact all candidates that meet the job requirements.
- Should I contact the Human Resources Recruiter if I do not receive a call?
- We would appreciate it if you wait to be contacted.
- What does the interview process look like?
Step 1 – Phone Screen
When applying to any of our open positions, the first step would be to schedule a 15 to 20 minute phone screen with the Human Resource Manager.
Step 2 – Interview
The first round of the formal interviews will last approximately 1 hour. During the first 30 minutes of the session the candidate will meet one-on-one with the Human Resource Manager to discuss their qualification. The second part of the interview will be conducted by the hiring manager(s), during which time the candidate will be asked a variety of questions relational to the position.
Step 3 – Final Interview (Optional)
Depending on the position you are applying to, a second round of interviews may be scheduled.
- How do I determine the salary and benefits available?
- WPAS offers a competitive salary and benefits package. To learn more about the benefits available please click here.
- How can I request a special accommodation for submitting my application?
- WPAS is committed to equal opportunity employment and is committed to providing reasonable accommodations. For application or interview accommodations, please click here to submit your request.
- I need sponsorship in order to be able to work in the United States. Will WPAS sponsor me?
- At this time WPAS, Inc. is unable to sponsor employees that are not authorized to work in the United States.